Evelots Plant/Flower Watering Tall Spikes-Plant Food-Bottle Screw-No Tool-Set/10
Item Condition: New
- This set of 10 watering spikes will make watering easy for small indoor and outdoor plants and gardens! Perfect for short travels, busy seasons, or for people who prefer to water less frequently but still want to enjoy beautiful plants and flowers. Set of 10 drip control irrigation plant-watering spikes easily attach to standard-sized water or soda bottles. No special tools required. Two small holes near the tip of the cones help water drip slowly and consistently over time down to the plant’s root system. To use, simply fill a bottle with water, screw the plant spike onto the bottle (fits most water and soda bottles), turn irrigation system upside down, and insert deep into soil near plant’s roots. For best results, remove any remaining plastic sealing ring from bottle before attaching cone to create a strong seal.
Watering spikes enables you to easily set up automatic watering stations for many plants or flowers at once--keep your whole garden happy! Bottles can also be filled with plant food or fertilizer mixtures for slow feeding.
Self watering devices measure 7.25” long and 1” diameter at top end. We recommend monitoring water flow rate when first using spikes, as rate can vary depending on soil depth, density, and moisture content. Moist, dense soil may encourage slower watering flow.
*Evelots is a brand of Green Mountain Imports, LLC and is exclusively distributed by Green Mountain Imports.*Evelots has more than 500 products to offer. Please don't forget to visit our Amazon store. For International Shipments: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the listed price and are the buyer's responsibility.
- This set of 10 watering spikes will make watering easy for small indoor and outdoor plants and gardens! Self watering plant irrigation cones allow you to water over time--perfect for short travels, busy seasons, or those who struggle to keep up with daily watering.
- Watering spikes attach to most water or soda bottles for economical irrigation. Two small holes near the tip of the cones help water drip slowly and consistently over time down to the plant’s root system.
- Simple-to-use cones require no special tools. Screw onto a bottle filled with water, invert, and insert deep into soil near plant’s roots. Can also be used with plant food or fertilizer for slow feeding.
- Set of 10 blue plastic spikes; each spike measures 7.25” long with a 1” top diameter. Watering bottle not included.
We Also Recommend
Evelots Mini Decorative Glass Watering Globes Plant Self-Watering Bulb- Set of 3
$ 8.99 Save $ 11.01